Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ode to Joy


See the joy of a child!
During this time before Christmas
I receive so many mails and letters with
stories and complaints about the stressful
pre-
Christmas
rush, the
gifts still to
make and buy, the Christmas cards or round-robin-letters to be written and mailed or posted, the list of things to do before Christmas - as if the world would come to an end with the celebration of Christ's birth. Take a moment! Look at this smiling child! Listen to a moment in this special time of joy:

THE ODE TO JOY!
Twenty years after the fall of the wall, hundreds of people join Paul Potts in singing Beethoven's ode of joy in the Leipzig main station.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

He is one happy, handsome guy! It brought instant smile to my heart. Though my needles are clicking furiously, I do try to remembering the reason for the season. Thanks for the gentle reminder, my friend.